19/11/2009

Jingle bells, jingle bells...

Ah, the sound of them. And the smell of Glühwein, Pfefferkuchen and Bratwurst from the myriads of stalls that have been shooting up like mushrooms at every corner lately. Just a reminder that the fat one with the red coat is almost upon us. Which in turn reminds me that I have to plan this year's holidays. Which brings us to the question of the last two quiz nights of 2009.
So far I've had 3 people, if not teams, who actually prefer Monday 21st for the Christmas quiz. As mentioned before, this is a majority decision but I have to know asap in order make up my mind (and the crimbo quiz). Same goes for the ultimate 2009 quiz - acoording to earlier plans, the date would be Monday 28th. Unless you'd rather have one on 29th or 30th.
Do let me know. Otherwise I'll just pick one and we all have to live with it.
ho ho ho....

No comments: