15/07/2009

Cryptic canvas

Not much time this week for challenges and conundrums, at least not for home-made ones. Well, I do have quite a nice collection already, both picture and other puzzles BUT I will save them for the proper occasion. All you need to know for now is that I've been grinning wickedly for a few days now. Expect evil things :)
In the meantime, my usual thorough research has led me to a great movie quiz which you could try. You'll find it here. Unfortunately, you'd have to know the English film titles as most clues only work in English. Good thing is, you can save your score and come back later, after a bit of choogling (which is a cheat-google hybrid :)

(I got 30 so far, but obsession and pride dictate that I return and finish the task.)

Update: 46/50... the last 4 probably never made my list of must-see movies.

2 comments:

Olaf said...

Sehr sehr hübsch. :-)
Trotzdem bin ich erst bei 19/50. :-(
Aber ich denke, da geht noch was.

MaryKwizMiz said...

mühsam nährt sich das Eichhörnchen... man kann sich natürlich die Antworten googlen, aber des wäre wie immer Selbstbetrug.
wünsche weiterhin gutes Gelingen :)