23/07/2009

Brains in Berlin proudly present


Last night's tech check went reasonably well, minor hick-ups still with the beamer/picture, the gremlins want to play their part. Hopefully all fixed by the time 10 August rolls around. Preliminary plans include cover versions in the music round (I have found TONS!!!) or TV themes (I have even more TONS!!) - nice sound in the whole pub, even mystery sound round is possible. One of the question rounds is gonna be themed, I will prepare 5 topics and you can vote. Or I pick one blind.
Picture round depends on big screen availabilty, if not we'll have nice A3-sized colour handouts. Unless you prefer dodgy, blurry, unrecognizable black & white copies.
The number of questions per round will drop to 9. Not that it really saves us much time but I like 9. Nice number. Connect 9 stays Connect 9. Connection is 10 :)
More details if and when I have them.

Update: Oh do I ever have music for you!!! One of them days we will have a 6 round music quiz. And if you want to practise or guess what my songs might be - kuckst du hier, eh!

No comments: