16/04/2008

Sneak preview #234 .. or is it?

Found a few highly interesting pictures, facts & questions.. not sure I'm gonna any/use all in #234 but here's hinting at the potential shape o' things to come..

that movie "Der Rote Baron" (not that I've seen it, any intention of going to see it, or even read the reviews but...)

this picture (thanx Jon, but I guess that still doesn't put you off polar bears, eh? and no, I'll pick me own question :))


that story here (actually found it in the Mirror, not that it makes a big diff from the Sun.. and yes, I do read some of the Red Tops, now and then..) I mean, 180k for a fiddle?!?! and he leaves it on the train?!? At least he's got a chance of some honest soul finding it.. what if he had flown BA to London?? the mind boggles...

much ado about.. quite a lot actually :)


well, nuff fo' today, still have to sift through the rest of this week's ideas & hints & links.. and decide what to serve up on Thursday... till then, keep guessing :)

No comments: