09/04/2008

The dangers of being a quiz miz

Just so's you know what I have to put up with while doing some serious research for them Thursday nights...

temptation on toast..

In my desperate annual attempt to lose a few pounds I've already decided to give up alcohol on quiz nights (you've been warned - mispronunciations, flaring temper, trigger-happiness with them colourful cards may occur...) and now I get tempted by the leckerest, unhealthiest sandwich you could imagine (well, I'm still having drooling dreams about that steak-ham-sausage-fried egg-fried onion--cheese sambo, easy on the rabbit food, that one of our barmen ordered a while ago.. nowt but seriously BAD stuff but the taste.. must have been greasy heaven..)

Well then, Quiky 233 will be the first test to see if I can survive on cigarettes, apfelschorle & some fun alone..

1 comment:

MaryKwizMiz said...

well, did it!!! stuck with the alc-free version of cider, wasn't all that bad, probably also due to the fact that I was carrying someone's germs & had to get lots of fluids with my drugs (totally legit ones, of course :)
Shall try it again (the "reward" are 5 pints of Guinness at the match tomorrow .. Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lösung :)