09/04/2008

Quiky 232 - Rankings

errrmm.. oops.. looks as if I flamingoed up (that's pretty much like a cock-up, only bigger) .. well, it wasn't all that disastrous but the sheet with last week's rankings seems to have got misplaced.. no idea how that could happen as I'm normally a very ordentliche, organized person.. (maybe I put it in the laptop bag that went back to its rightful owner..)

I seem to remember that Pinky Sans Cervelle won (that's the combined brainpower of Manthe, Hélène, and wor wee Swiss friend...). Don't recall tho who came second.. all I remember is a strange name and faces I had seen before (yeah, I know, DT :)

Anyroad, we had 14 teams (I think :) and it was a pretty tight affair in the top 3rd of the table..

Apologies, 'tschuldigung, désolée .. but I can't promise that it won't happen again :)

No comments: