20/02/2011

I've been looking for ... questions

and I've found at least some for tomorrow night's NewQuiky #6.
Round 1 - no Hoff, but Disney movies. Yep. With music 'n all...and because I've just realised how LONG a list that is - animated fillums only. Nur Zeichentrickfilme. Sonst werden wir nie fertig bis 23.00 Uhr.
Round 2 - no Hoff either. Or sex toys. And auf gar keinen Fall Hoff's sex toys. No idea yet.
Yogi Round - Sports. Yep. so allgemein. Da finde ich doch sicher was. Danke KillKennys :)
Music - a trip to the zoo. Lange nicht gehabt. Songs with animals in the title or songs about animals. Hund, Katze, Maus...
Pictures. Wie immer.

6-7 Tische sind reserviert (Fuck if I know, Kopfnüsse, KillKennys, Peaches, Just Met Today, und someone I don't know? .. and maybe Chocolate Teapots).
See yis all bright and punctual.
And now for Being Human 3x05. Mitcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllll!!!

No comments: