05/05/2010

The night before quiz(mas)

Funny, after enjoying a week off, and some time spent on fitness, food, and frivolous activities I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's quiz. Basteling the music A-list this morning over a big cup of Costa Rican finest, I couldn't help but grin wickedly at the thought of your faces when you have to guess the songs tomorrow.

Seeing that I don't have a camera, this is probably what I looked like :D
1972 round almost wrote itself. And quite the interesting year it was.. did you know that it was the year the UEFA Cup was introduced and the trophy designed? And Margaret was crownd Queen? And the 15,007,034th VW Beetle was made? And that the Watergate burglars effed up first time round and had to go in for a sequel? And that the Summer Olympics did not exactly go as planned either?.. so many questions, and I had to pick only 9 - for you to guess which ones :D
Picture round should hav a new-ish look too, I've been photo shopping :D
Connect 9 is almost done, and the Yogi Round will sort itself out tomorrow. In the air tonight - all things that fly (nope, not the Phil-Collins-drum-playing-gorilla song :)

I really freu myself auf morgen, hopefully we'll have a good crowd and some fun. If not there's always UK elections and Strike Back :D
See you in 21.35 hours.

No comments: