28/11/2011

Quiz and The City

Right, bit delayed but.. I had to take time off for birthday and sickdays.
BTW - thanks to those who kindly sent wishes, gifts & funny thoughts :).. much appreciated. Biggest thanks though to the blind linesman assistant referee who made sure I got my best birthday prezzie against ManYoo.
Anroad, party over, and voice and general health restored sufficiently to tackle this week's workload... here are the pics & points and the current champions League Table (best 5 results from 9 weeks. the order might change again next week :) .. rest of the 40+ photos wie immer hier..
















ha. bestest ever, my Fain-tastic b'day cake. Thanks sweetie :)
 

4 comments:

Newbie No. 3 said...

Happy (belated) birthday and thanks for an awesome sci-fi category, it balanced my 0 knowledge about SatC!

MaryKwizMiz said...

thanks :) and you're welcome, I needed an antidote too ;)
I hazard a guess and say you'll like this week's Yogi round too :D

Newbie No. 3 said...

Finally a round about ancient Egyptian hygiene practices? I can't wait!

MaryKwizMiz said...

rats.. I knew I had forgotten the most important topic... definitely on my list in 2012 :D