18/11/2011

Cretinous Chemistry... WQ#20 points & pics

Thought I'd better get this out of the way as the weekend will be mostly football-themed... hope we can make Moonchester feel blue.
Last night was fun again, and proof that it's all about quality, not quantity. I like a bit of familäre Atmosphäre now and then, especially since it's going to get packed towards end of the year, and Champions League season...
Before I forget it, the Yogi right for Wilde Quiz #21 goes to Bad Apples, to be sent by Monday 9pm at the very latest. Do surprise me, teachers ;)
Anyroads, here are last night's points, pics ... sorry I forgot the CL table, will nachreichen it tomorrow.




























Okey cokes, that's work done for this week, now for the footie.. and hopefully fun. If you got nowt else to do - come and support your local Toon Army at the Oscar Wilde... 4pm.

No comments: