20/05/2009

This report of my death

was an exaggeration... Said Mark Twain.

Could have been copied by Annett Wolf tho.. Not that I would have been as devastated as I'm going to be over Newcastle's relegation, but recent (viral) news about Patrick Swayze having shuffled off this mortal coil seem to be a bit premature. It wouldn't have surprised me had it been true but t isn't. Yet.

Nevertheless, as the Scouts (and Aston Villa) motto dictates, you should always be prepared. Hence the change in plans for the question rounds tomorrow. One of the 2 remaining questions rounds (one being anagrams) is going to be a "Patrick Swayze Round". The man, his life, his songs, his movies.. and everything related... Swot now or guess tomorrow.

Oh, and because I'v got new ones, and more than I could ever use, music round will be cover versions.

No comments: