18/05/2009

The good, the bad & the ugli

The good


The bad (?)
Quiky #290 on 28 May is the last one for a while. Various events over the course of the last couple of weeks have strengthened my resolve to take a break from quizmizzing. That might look like doing a Keegan but I've been giving it more thought than some of the questions. I've always said it's a hobby and I'd be doing it as long as it's fun. Sadly it's becoming too much of a chore and I need some time-out to think a few things through. And to go to the cinema, organise my bookmarks, read some books, rediscover long-forgotten hobbies, look up long-lost friends, photoshop just for fun, finally go to Murray's, go to England, take up exercisi.. alright, that probably not. Anyroad, it's time for a few changes. Updates & potential plans will appear here if/when I have any.

The ugli
is a Jamaican tangelo, a citrus fruit created by hybridizing a grapefruit (or pomelo according to some sources) and a tangerine.

No comments: