22/05/2009

Challenging

"Björk loved soccer but prefers football now" want to defend tonight's title.
"The Vatis formerly known as The Muttis" are one Urkunde short of a full office wall of fame.
Feid Pinkies probably want to acquire the last bottle of vodka for the house warming party.
I want to finish the quiz season (?) on an all time high.

Tonight really was fun. The preparation tho was hard work (you didn't think that I could have answered more than 3 of the Patrick Swayze questions?!?!). And I'm looking forward to my well-deserved rest. 289 down, just one to go.

Quiky #290 is going to be one of the bestest ever even if I have to work all weekend minus the 3 hours on Sunday when I sit through 90+ minutes of **** and watch Newcastle going down. "Earning" two wicked sandwiches as consolation "prize"....

If you want to challenge the champions, or win some alcohol or nuts, or just have some fun before Pfingsten, book your table asap or ...

No comments: