25/05/2009

It's the final countdown

and once more I'm being reminded why I've decided to chuck it in. It's Monday night and the mountain of (paid) work doesn't get any smaller, and I wish I was hanging out with friends instead... and the nagging little voice in the back of my head keeps telling me that I "have to" write a quiz. Chore. Defintely no fun. But the end is nigh and I'm looking forward to it.

So here's the plan for the last Quiky on Thursday 28 May, at least as far as I've got it.
It's the last Thursday of the month so Music Round is ...CHANGE OF PLANS ... (more or less) famous duets. Maybe with a twist or as Gone in 60 or... dunno.
Pictures - the usual, last "Logos 5in1", maybe a 4in1 genetic experiment, more macros, and BS to fill in the blanks.
Question Round 3 - "Famous Lasts...." - from last words to letzte Ruhestätte, last movie to ... James Last?!?!
Last... 2 question rounds - not the foggiest. Suggestions or requests welcome, by Wednesday afternoon if possible.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonne chance pour la suite...

Bisous,

MaryKwizMiz said...

merci :)

Aurora Australis said...

We're definitely coming too - hoping that when we eventually get away from our respective workplaces at about 9pm that there will still be some quizzing left to be enjoyed. Bis später. By the way, greetings from Tex, a former colleague of yours, and now colleague of mine.

MaryKwizMiz said...

tell him that, if I had known, I would have brought white seedless grapes :)