03/06/2013

Sputznudeln, Spaß & Spannung

That was a lot of fun on Thusday.. and I have done some research regarding the rather intriguing team name 'Sputznudeln' .. when it's not a rhenish word for a Xanthippe it is a culinary specialty from Alsace/Lorraine. Some sort of potato dumpling. Given the fact that I remember some team members speaking French, I'd guess the dumpling is the origin of the team name. Corrigez-moi si je me trompe :D

Anyroad, apologies for tardiness, I know updates are late, and still incomplete, but real life (outside the Wilde Quizzes) is keeping me on my toes or at times even hanging by my fingernails. I promise I will put up the few pics of the last 3 weeks, and the points of WQ#90-92 soon. For now - the current Champions League table after 2 weeks. Slight lead for reigning Champions Die 3 ???*** but it's early doors. 10 weeks left for any team who fancy a good race ('fight' sounds so... violent :))











And - since we have a quiz on Thursday 6 June - get some extra points by predicting the following:

International 'friendly' Wednesday 5 June - Michael Ballack XI - World XI

  1. How many goals will Michael Ballack score? (+/- 0)
  2. How many minutes will he play? (+/- 5)

Send me your predictions by Wednesday 7pm CET. Mail or fb message or comment here.

See (some of) you Thursday 6 June, bright and early - WE START AT 8PM!!!

No comments: