09/06/2013

A Study in Pink

At long last - points. And - for a change - pics. Not of superior quality but they prove you were there. And a fun night it was, with new faces, and ideas, and a lot of hideous colour.
For the next 8 weeks we welcome Lone Stars, all the way from Teaxs, and also welcome to Elect, and hats off for playing with the handicap of previous refreshments ;)
And last but not least - thanks Kevin for spreading the word of Ye Wilde Quiz and sending such wonderful replacement.
And - before I post the pics (no pink, I promise) - Fragezeichen. Apologies. I did add the Prediction points for WQ#92 but my math was off by 1. ERGO - Fragezeichen are official winners of WQ#92 by 0.5 points. Sorry to all involved, not gonna happen again :D
And now the results of week 3 and a few pics.

See you (or at least you, and you, and you) on Thursday 13 June, the rest a week later. You never know, we might have new 'gate crashers'.. always exciting.
Lone Stars - you can send me your suggestions for the Yogi round by Monday 9pm, I won't have time to write anything before :D .. just mail your 3 or more favourite topics to this addy. Looking forward to your picks ;)






No comments: