30/04/2012

Wilde Quiz #38 - points & pics

Apologies for the delay, more pressing matters demanded my attention. And before I spoil half my May Day with this week's Yogi Round (thanks so mcuh, my little ponies :P) here are last week's points, and some photos. The rest is up here for your viewing/downloading pleasure.

Happy MayDay to y'all.. see (some of) you on Thursday3 May for WQ #39. It's booked out but if you phone the Oscar's on Wednesday or Thursday - there might be cancellations (Buggers?). If you're in the book and can't or don't want to attend - please cancel asap, we have a waiting list already.


















































Sorry peops, blogger is annoying me, can only upload 1 pic at the time.Don't have that kind of time though - check the link above or the facebook group album.

No comments: