14/04/2012

After the Champions League is before the Champions League

So.. finally getting round to leaving at least pics and some sort of round-up here. (points & stats & stuff on Monday.. my little statistician gremlin is away for the weekend and I'm done with figures :)

Anyroad - WQ#36 was fun if a bit long (we'll return to the usual 8.15 till 10.50 p.m. rhythm next week).. and the new (and already hotly debated) Champions are Team Alpha Strong. Objections legit or not, the decision stands.. and the suggestions, requests (?) and ideas for changes have been taken on board.. I'll post all thoughts that have been thrown my way so far soon.. here and on facebook. You can discuss them and add your own ideas and suggestions and I'm sure we'll find a solution that is viable for most (those who can't live with it .... I hear Murphy's have a great Karaoke night on Thursdays :P :)

Anyroad - for now some of the the pics, soon the points & stats. (all 40 pics are here)










No comments: