19/09/2011

Pirates & preview

Dank an Frank again for suggesting last week's brilliant!!! Yogi topic.. I'm totally hooked now on Pastafarianism (even had Ramen noodles for brekkie...uuuuurgh). To a point where I've put down my latest Terry Pratchett book (!!!!!!!!!) to pick up The Gospel of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti MOnster. Such Fun!!!!!!
And while I haven't had time to celebrate Talk Like A Pirate Day with a bottle of rum, yo-ho-ho, I have certainly puzzled my Mitmenschen today by talking even more tosh than usual. Arrrrrrrrrr.
Anyroad, just a reminder in the run-up to Thursday's Champions League Finale. If you're not in the book yet, phone Oscar's to reserve your table, it might get packed again. If you're in the book, and realise you can't make it - please be kind enough to phone them and cancel.. other teams might be waiting for your table.
I haven't received a Yogi topic from Les Envahisseurs and will pick some evil round myself ;)
And last but not least - we have a tight schedule on Thursday, what with crowning the first championes .. and we have to start on time.. lately it has become usus that regular teams turn up late and then mope when we run late... be there for 8pm at the latest or miss the first questions/round...

And now have a good Pirate's Day night.. ahoy mateys, till Tharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsday.
Add caption

No comments: