25/09/2011

Bear with me

Apologies to all those who've come here to find pics and points for last week's Wilde Quiz Champions League Fi-Naaaah-Le...had urgent private matters to sort this weekend and haven't got round to doing math and/or photoshop. Should have them up Monday night though, do come back.

I have received the Yogi topic from Howard II, so no need to send me yours (you can, of course, send your  suggestions or wishes for future rounds, I'll see where I can squeeze them in...)

And last but not least - we already have 7.5 teams in the book for Thursday 29th September (see right hand bar) and erfahrungsgemäß there's always one or two visiting teams so if you want any table in particular (or any table at all) phone the Oscar's asap.

See you Thursday, should be a fun one. And don't forget, Ye Wilde Quiz #13 is not an unlucky one (let's hope) but brings the start of the Wilde Quiz Champions League season 2.
Auf ein Neues!!!

No comments: