01/09/2009

Inquizition #4 - points & pics

For some unfathomable reason I've lately felt compelled to blog when I'm dru... not quite sober. And while I might write down the things that are in my head at the time, I often forget what I had actually planned on posting.
Like, last night's points. Which looked like this.

The other things being the pictures we couldn't use last night. Like the Panda one. Maybe it would have helped some of yis finding an answer closer to the truth :)

or this might have been a clue as to who directed the movie "Jabberwocky"...

this would have been 3 points if you could have named the 3 bands that had albums titled "Through the Looking Glass"

The question to this would have been "Which cult TV show had an episode titled "Shore Leave" in which strange creatures such the White Rabbit out of Alice's Wonderland appear?"

and which fashion designer created this little black and white fellow (in his likeness :)?

Now that you can google it it's rather simple but it would have spiced up last night's show a bit ... BUT as promised we will have 2 picture rounds next week :)
I'll try and put the other questions (and answers) up here later this week, and - as soon as I have it - the topic for the Yogi round.. AND a German translation :)
Till then - have a good one.

BTW - no one got the full-time result right either.. then again, I wouldn't have predicted a 1-0...YAY!!! (sometimes some things in black & white make sense or at least make you feel all warm and fuzzzzzy inside :)

No comments: