29/08/2009

Get back, get back, get back to where you once...

Just because I keep getting asked.
A return to the Kilkenny is currently not in the cards, yellow, red, or otherwise. If and when the Quiky continues you will be the first ones to know provided that you watch this space.
In the meantime there's the Irish Harp Inquizition and - because I keep getting told - if you don't like it make other plans for Monday night. No one is forced to attend and I'm seriously getting bored by repeated whingeing. You know who you are.
The choice is simple - take it or leave it. There's always the Celtic Cottage.

As for the Inquizition - I'm working on changing it to another day but it's easier to train a monkey.
I am looking forward to no. 4 when we answer the question "WTF is Alice?!". And Stew's rendition of "The Carpenter and the Walrus"..

No comments: