16/08/2009

Anyone for seconds?

It's Sunday 8pm and as usual I'm getting a tad frantic because I haven't actually thought it through. Or worked it out.
Music round is gonna change from movie themes (we'll do that later this month) to more or less famous duets. And/or duos.
Picture round will be mixed bag of nuts just because I can't quite get used to the thought of a themed picture round (and your lot are not exactly helping :)
Topical round (because the Buntspechte didn't send me their Yogi theme) is gonna be Airplanes! from film to technology to history and music.
Connect 9 is still very much a possibility for the second question round and the third is still wide open. Let's hope inspiration hits me before sleep. Otherwise we do True or False.
3 confirmed guests for tomorrow so there should be plenty of alcohol left for all after all.

No comments: