27/01/2009

Paddy's Day Quiky

I know it's still early doors but I've been informed that the Kilkenny is closed on Thursday, 19 March. Some private do, don't know, don't care much either.
However, that means that we have a gap of two quizless weeks between Quiky #280 on 12 March and #281 on 26 March.

Our options are:
  • Skip one (which would give me the chance to go on holidays :) and do the annual Paddy's Day Quiz on 12 March (or skip that too).
  • "Borrow" the Irish Harp in Charlottenburg. The technical conditions would be basically the same, location is nice, easy access to public transport, smokers room, and the beer is cheaper :)
Let me know by a) mail, b) comment to this post, or c) whisper it in my ear next time you see me. If there are enough people interested in a trip to Charlottenburg I'll make arrangements.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely for second option. Would get all excited to see the West.