12/02/2013

Reservations - FGAWHBAQ

Frequently given answers without having been asked questions #34 (again):
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME MAILS (or facebook messages) TO BOOK YOUR TABLE. There are only 2 ways to do this:
1. tell me on Thursday night after the quiz and I put you in the book
2. Phone Oscar Wilde 2828166.

I have no idea what the reservations book looks like until I get to the pub on Thursday evening (or sometimes on Saturdays for the football but then I don't give one..) and if you tell ME I would have to phone Oscar's to reserve for YOU.... and srsly..?!?


You can give me a heads-up so that I know what/whom to be prepared for but that just counts as being nice and considerate (and might help you when I choose my topics/tunes)..

BTW - the same goes for cancellations.

No comments: