18/02/2013

Newcastle No-Show & Sweet Sissi

Bit late to the party again but I have lots of things (none of them quiz-related) going on in RL at the mo. Besides, fb is always easier to update and thus memmber of our little group ave had this information since Friday.
Anyroad, lovely night it was, even though I couldn't watch Le Toon. Fun Fact: surprisingly (?) Fragezeichen turned out to not only get almost full marks in the Yogi 'SissiKaiserinVonÖsterreich' round but alson knew what Justin Bieber's perfumes look like. Make of that what you will ;) .. in any case those bits of trivia brought them the second win in as many weeks and the lead in Champions League Season 7.
Below the current table, last week's points and a handful of pics. Since no one seems to care anyway I'll sav my time and won't photoshop the rest of them. You want them, gizzus a shout, I can mail them as was.









 

No comments: