19/11/2012

Wilde Quiz #66 - Double trouble and Crowd Control

Bit later than usual but much on my plate these days... here's points, and link to all pics, and Champions League Table and new book.
And before all that - a wee... remark regarding noise levels and general behaviour.
It's getting winter and it's getting fuller on Thursday nights and I REALLY REALLY REALLY hate to shout (or whistle or play Celine Dion)... and I get even more annoyed if teams who talk the loudest WHILE I'm reading out the questions / tasks are the ones complaining the loudest that they didn't understand what they're supposed to do. It's no crime to have fun and chat with the team mates/neighbours but from now on I'll hand out yellow/red cards for those who can't hold their tongues while I talk. Simple, really. 
Right - now for the interesting / fun part.
DAQ have won the 4th in a row.. can anyone stop them? Also - Yogi received from Ponyclub (though I'll make sure you don't lose again anytime soon :P)
Last but not least before the colourful part - there are only few tables (if any) left in the next 2 weeks, phone Oscars if you want it. Also - book your table for the Christmas Quiz on 20th December .. or miss out.


No comments: