05/11/2012

Reservation update & stuff

No time for picture BOOK - WQ#65 - Just Met Today have table 30, Rutherfords 22. WQ#66 - Ponies table 22 (same for WQ#67), JM2D 30.

Since Cider Crocs have neither confirmed their table for Thursday nor sent my any Yogi suggestions I assume they're not in, ergo I pick all 3 rounds and table 34 is free.

Also - birthday boys and girls (birthday either ON quiz night or the day after) have a Birthday Yogi right and can pick a Lieblingsthema. To be sent at l east one week in advance and only if b'da boy&girl is present on quiz night :D

That's all for now, looking forward to Thursday (have a feeling we migth have another 'family only' round.. just as well, I have to run up from Kilkenny where I watch the first half of Newcastle IN BRUGES).. we're gonna make it fun, I'm sure.

No comments: