29/10/2012

Of DAQs & Dogs, Newbies & Nude Speeches

Bit later than usual (well, at least round here, fb is always a bit faster) points and pics (at least the first 60 of 110) of last Thursday's marvelous madness. What a perfect night - super well behaved crowd, lovely new teams (amonst them more SHERLOCK FANS!!!), return of the 'old gang' and an absolutely terrifically fun night (complete with the now customary rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody and Last Unicorn). Looking forward to a repeat show very soon.
Yogi right goes to Cider Crocs - please do send me your suggestions by Sunday 4 November 9pm (I have reserved 1 table for you - if you need more please do phone Oscar Wilde ;)). As many topics as you like, no Nicholas Cage, Hundertwasser, Quantum Physics, Johnny Depp, New Zealand, Penguins, HIMYM, or Female Scientists (never again)... will fill in the rest when I've checked records.
For now - have y'all a lovely week. I look forward to seeing (some of) you for the annual spooky scary silly Halloween edition and the rest of you soon.
And now I'll go back to my bed & chicken soup & tons of Taschentücher.


















No comments: