21/10/2012

Kiwis, Karaoke & kwality statt kwantity

So.. finally.. after Super Sunday that was not all that super (blind refs anyone?!?!) last week's points and book.. and link to pics (quiz only - after party karaoke pics facebook only)
Yogi goes to JM2D again.. if I don't hear from you by Monday afternoon (ausnahmsweise) I assume I can take one of last week's leftovers.. or that you don't want to return :D
Have revised BOOK - only the teams in for now that have either explicitely booked or confirmed their previous reservations (exception DAQ, Graces & Hurricanes who might as well be nailed to their respective tables :P). No more 3 weeks in advance bookings, if you want a table (especially any of the 'good' tables) - first come first seated.
That said - Thursday looks like another small crowd so instead of hand-outs in the 20 minutes I watch Newcastle.. we might FINALLY do ASpice World. Still - I'm taking suggestions for hand-out round.. anything but anagrams :P (update: so far I've had 2 votes for anagrams and 1 for album covers.... if I don't hear any other suggestions - anagrams it is :P)
Looking forward to WQ#63 - and maybe another highly entertaining after-kwiz party-karaoke-disco night (thanks to generous DAQs for sharing the winner's bottle.. and a song or two - Bohemian Rhapsody has never sounded so.. interesting :D)


No comments: