16/03/2012

Go green - go Wilde!!!!!!

Did that, went there.. got the Guinness t-shirt (well, I actually I brought it with me but...)

First of all - THANKS A LOT to the 11 teams who made it a fun night (and apparently had one too :).. we should do games rounds more often :P (especially now that taking evidence photos is so much easier :)...
Apologies for running it a bit late ;).. next time we have extra rounds I'll time it better ...

Anyroad - points and first pics here (blogger is peeing me off and will only let me upload one at a time so....go and download all 40 .. there are waaaayy more to come :).. and welcome back LEPRECHAUNS :)


























































Last but not least - THE BOOK. For the rest of Season 3 (and Easter Eggstravaganza.. which IS HAPPENING.. on Thursday 5 April.)
If you're not on the list you don't have a table yet...phone 030/2828166 to reserve. Only 2 tables left for #34. If your name is on the list but shouldn't be... let me know ('twas a tad hectic last night).. Cancellations through Oscar's.













And that was that for the week - thanks again for all the fun (and Irish dance & song :P) and cake :D ... see you soon. Till then - enjoy the first weekend of spring summer :D

No comments: