06/08/2011

Losing it...

I suppose it was the 5 pints combined with the lack of solid food on the day (otherwise I'd have to blame old age and I'm not ready for that yet ;) but on top of forgetting my brolly in the pub I also seem to have left the table with the points of #5 in the desk... so for now Wilde guess or memory test

Smashing Pumpkins..Peaches 60
2 Drei Fragezeichen 59
Just Met Today 51 (?)
Aa Dunnnooooooo 47,5
Craggy Islanders 47,5 (?)
Froggies 43,5
Pinkies w/o Brain (?)
The Leprechauns (after 2 rounds) 17,5

If you remember your points do drop me a line, otherwise I can only update this page (and the Champions League Table) on Thursday...

Aber dafür gibt's viele schöne pictures - as usual the best here and the rest here.














Right - I'm off again to enjoy the rest of this summer(y weekend) and look forward to seeing you (or some of you) next Thursday for Wilde Quiz #6. Have a good one. Oh, and Volker - check your mail ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pumpkins?

MaryKwizMiz said...

oops.. sach doch, losing it.
Muß natürlich Peaches heißen ;)