12/02/2010

Laughing Jack(ass), tweets & tw@s

Brief round-up of tonight's quizzical etravaganza before I get some much-needed sleep..
I was dead chuffed to see some familiar faces..and some new one (I hope this the the beginning of a beautiful Germo-Canadian friendship :D)..

points .. no idea, would have to check the table, which I can't find in the depths of my bag atm..

Worthy Winners - The gloriösen Märzbiertrinker (you are aware of the fact that we're only half through February?!?!), runners-up Die Freiburschers.. and last (I'll skip the "least" part) - Das Knackige Quartett. Und nein, ich bin nicht von Natur aus böse, und ich bin nicht von Natur aus voreingenommen BUT I DON'T SUFFER EEDJITS GLADLY. Glad I cleared that up.

Anyroad, it was a predominantly fun night and the details will come back in a few hours (to be released here)...

Tentatively the plans for next week: Yogi topic is Alfred Hitchcock. YAY!!!! (thanks HaJö :)
And I've just realised with horror that Valentine's Day is upon us... which forces me to do a Valentine's round (you know that there were massacres on that day too, do you?)
The third question round is most likely going to be Darts Round (I will buy new ones, the old Picture round .. TUBS (the usual bullshit)..

Till much later today, thanks again and good luck, and GOOD NIGHT!

Oh, and Prediction of the Week #23...
Swansea - Newcastle (half time/full time)
deadline for prediction Saturday 1.45 pm...the usual way (and if you must, you can tweet me now.. yep, finally gave in.. it's @MaryKwizMiz) Go and knock yourselves out (and no, I don't think we're gonna get humped 3-0 again...well, I hope not..)

No comments: