06/10/2009

Dutch courage.. and suspected spies


What can I say? Slow to get out of the starting blocks today but an absolutely fun night in the end. I really dig being challenged by chemically inconvenienced people, any excuse to run that gob :) ... and I absolutely admired the tenacity :)
And we never got to see the Haka performed properly.. or the striptease (tease he did tho) .. or hear the songs.. Well, there's always next week. Hopefully a bit better prepared .. and easier (can't promise anything but I'll try) and definitely with at least as much bullshit as we had today.
Thumbs up to the very generous winners "All for one bottle" - caring is sharing and it was really nice to break open that whiskey (I never got to sample any :)
The Yogi round (courtesy of Stewart) is "Silent Movies".. music might be the animalic round I had prepared for #8. Or something completely different.
Suggestions are always welcome, points & leftovers will be up here Wednesday(ish) and the rest when I'm done with my work.
Thanks once more for a smashing 3+ hours, looking forward to a repeat performance.

PS - Sasukeit (consider a different name next week? :) - your round has herewith been officially logged.

...and because it would be a waste to not show it again..

2 comments:

Sascha said...

Hey there :-)
We had great fun playing the quiz yesterday. We'll be back for more asap.
Hm...we'll see if the team name needs a change ;-)

Greetings from team sasukeit!

MaryKwizMiz said...

pleased to hear that, I had fun too :)
as for team names - you know, Schall und Rauch (not a suggestion :)
see you soon,
Teena