29/06/2009

Playing away - Auswärtsspiel


Alreet, after missing the Happy Pigs' quiz last Friday due to heavy workload, I'm up for the next challenge that presents itself.
Quiz night at the Celtic Cottage. Monday 6 July, 8pm. 3 rounds, first price - bottle o' Irish Whiskey/Baileys, last gets a glass o' gherkins. It's got a bit of a reputation so a full team (of 5) wouldn't go amiss. Hélène was the first one to step forward, I'll be her no. 2, we need 3 more. Or 4-8 others to get first AND second. (if that's not conceited I don't know :) . It's max. 5 players per team, 1 € per head. While Steglitz is not exactly city centre they have good enough access to public transport.

If you like a challenge, leave a comment here (or facebookmessage us) and get ready for some potential cerebral a***kicking :)

2 comments:

Jon said...

I was kicked out of Feid club last week, but got my revenge by winning with four americans. Very unlikely to make it on Monday I'm afraid.

MaryKwizMiz said...

well, we'll just have to win without you (and your doodle-dandy friends :)