31/03/2009

282 - whazzuuuuuup?!?!?

This is where I grin evilly and tell you that I've been shopping.
Photo.
Which - as regulars know - means LOADS of genetic experiments and quite a few macros. Picture round almost sorted.
Music round will be brought to you by the colour blue. Gone in 60+ or "traditional", not sure yet how much time I've got for extravaganzas...
One question round - as asked for, and announced - will be geography, travel, landmarks, "Around the world in 10 questions".
The second question round will be "At the movies" - sights, sounds, and 'ssorted BS.

Leaves us (or me) with no idea for round 3. As usual, suggestions are welcome. If I don't get any I'll make up stuff. True or False doesn't take much time & effort :)

1 comment:

MaryKwizMiz said...

left - Kevin Bacon/Alec Baldwin, right - Kevin Costner/Ben Stiller (methinx)