27/03/2009

First contact

I knew there was something I had forgotten.
As I heard last night, reserving a table sometimes seems to be a problem. I know I said the best way would be to call the Kilkenny but apparently that doesn't always work.

Here's 5 ways of getting your precious seats:

A) tell me directly after the quiz, that way the memory is fresh and I can put your name in the book right away
B) send me a mail to quiz_miz@hotmail.com, I normally check that account at least once a day. And I always confirm the reservation.
C) leave a comment on the blog
D) if it's Thursday already, do phone the Kilkenny directly((030) 283 20 84), it's the only way to find out if there are still tables available
E) chance it and just turn up on Thursday night but risk sitting on the floor in a corner where you can't see a thing :)

Remember, the later you make your reservation, the lesser your chance to get the table you want or any table at all. Some nights are more quiet than others but do not take free tables for granted. Even if you're regulars. There's no preferential treatment for anyone, and no guarantees.

And to help you get what you want, here's the floor plan with the table numbers and the maximum number of people you could fit around them without sitting on top of each other (unless that's what you want... but should save for the bedroom :)

No comments: