11/02/2009

The best laid plans of mice and .. quizmizzes

All that research has left me totally, utterly, com-f***ing-pletely ..sidetracked.
Not sure anymore we'll do a complete French round, might be a "Hélène/Helena/Helen/Elena/Helene..." round. Big mixed bag o' nuts... all topics. I suggest wikipedia-ing potential questions/answers :)

Music round tho is finished. "Gone in 90 Seconds" (60 was not enough time to cram all these alcohol labels in :) - 10 drink-related song snippets and TONS of booze labels/logos... be prepared :)

Still missing 2 rounds, suggestions welcome (tho I know that yous don't read/comment here...)

à jeudi alors... prepared or not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

suggest a round about Britanny and a round about les Inconnus... See I read!!!
And yes it makes my office days much shorter thank you:-)
An anonymous Marianne...

MaryKwizMiz said...

you might get one of your wishes....
and I know how boring a day at the office can be so I would do anything for you.. :)