14/11/2008

Shape o' things to come

Just so's y'all know what to expect on the 20th ...

We'll have the usual questions, well-researched and prepared to be rattled down.
There will be fewer pictures for the time being as photoshopping with just one hand is rather tiresome and frustrating.. I promise to make up for it once I'm fully fit again (jayz, I feel I sound like FatAussieBastard...). I'll try and find some more BS for the third round as the culture vultures' number is not exactly legion. Music will be "Good & Bad" (i.e. songs with the words "good" or "bad" in the title) so start diggin' and listenin' now...

And as I might thave to catch an early plane on Friday morning, we'll either start on time (8pm, that is) or reduce the number of ciggie breaks to one. Up to you.

And one last piece of advice. If you want to make sure you get a table, especialy if you insist on a particular one, do reserve it by phoning the Kilkenny. That way you'll know straight away and the mail can't get lost/delayed.. Phone number is (030) 283 20 84.

No comments: