17/11/2008

Assorted genetic experiments

Because I've been asked to (and somewhat promised to) put up some of the past experiments - here are a few, good & bad ones.
For readers unfamiliar with the "game" - I've combined, by means of more or less skillful photoshopping, 4 more or less famous people. Top and bottom half respectively. More or less. And some rather scary. More than less..
Enjoy..
Machense ma ne typische Handbewegung, wa?!?!












If you want to use them for your own quiz/amusement/blacmailing purposes - be my guest. And in case you get totally stuck, and it's killing you - ask for the answers and you shall be given. At least as far as I remember.. unless you ask for the bottom half of the right-hand side of picture no. 5..
Beats me.

2 comments:

Emma said...

oh God...i'll never look at Hugh Laurie again, too scared now!

MaryKwizMiz said...

I thought he looked rather fetching when coupled with young Mr. Sutherland ;