04/10/2015

Vive la révolution! (I'm all out of alliterative headlines) - Q3#016

As almost every week - apologies. For the tardiness in updating, RL is keeping me busy (in my defence, or as my excuse - most queops read the fb page, almost no one comes here anyway :).
Anyroad, once again thanks to all teams who were not stricken by the current flu wave and did turn up for Q3#014 - mit euch spiel ich am liebsten ;)
Really enjoyed having three lovely new teams even though some of them were just in for that one night. The things you learn from Swedes













Congrats to DAQ******* on that 'yellow streak' (3 wins in 3 weeks) ;) - nice 44 point lead but that's only week 3 of CL season 16. We shall see...
Congrats also to 4-2-almostWON, and apologies again, I'm sorry you didn't get that hard-earned and well-deserved round in the end (nicely played on that boybandjokerround ;) .. some things are beyond my control. I promise I'll make it up to you, if I have to buy you that round myself ...
For most CL teams, Thursday's scores will probably be Streichergebnisse in the end but you never know when attendance/POTW points might make the difference :D

1. DAQ******* 78
2. 4-2-Won 70
3. Amazing Graces* 59,5
4. Fietscherings***** 51,5
5. The Three Amigo/a/s 39,5
6. Gems 37
7. Lunatics 30,5

Glad we've got that FrenchRevolution round and the boy band music round out of the way. Neither are gonna make a reappearance anytime soon ;) (though I do have one or two revolutionary leftovers for another day)

QuizPlans for October look like this:
  • Monday 5 Oct - Q3#017 (Architecture, Ossi!Ossi!Ossi! and Multiple Choice Round)
  • Monday 12 Oct - no quiz
  • Monday 17 Oct -  Q3#018 tbd
  • Monday 26 Oct -  Q3#019 tbd
  • Monday 2 Nov - Q3#020 HALLOWEEN SPECIAL QUIZ also tbd

See you (or some of you) tomorrow. Have a lovely what's-left-of-Sunday.

No comments: