05/05/2015

Summertime, and the quizzing's not easy... Also, Prediction of the Week for WQ#185

The latest re. remainder of WQCLS14 and short-term plans. PLEASE DO READ CAREFULLY.

We're gonna have WQ#185 on Thursday 7 May. At the mo only CL teams are in the book (as far as I know), if you want to join them DO SEND ME A MAIL. If you phone there's no guarantee that I'll find your reservation.

WQ#186 depends entirely on the number of interested teams since Thursday 14 May is Himmelfahrt (Ascesion Thursday) and thus a holiday. I need your yay or nay by Sunday 10 May. By mail, or in the fb group, or tell me after WQ#185. If I don't get enough teams to warrant the work and hassle, we'll skip next week. In that case WQ#186 would be Thursday 21 May (the Thursday before Pfingsten).
At the moment I'm contemplating cutting the Champions League by a week or two and ending it on 28 May since I don't know yet what June brings. I have matters to take care of that demand my full attention, and preparing/running quizzes is a very time-consuming hobby at the moment.



















And not to waste space - Prediction of the Week for this week's WQ#185. Bit short notice but the teams that play POTW have read it on FB.
Since I missed the chance to ask for royal baby names or snooker champions, here's back to Ye Olde ChampionsLeague bet.
Predict the results (not scores!!) for the CL semi finals. Also, name 2 goal scorers (can be Tue and/or Wed game). 
Deadlines are the respective KO times - in case you miss tonight's Juve-Real you can still send your prediction for Barca beating Bayern.

No comments: