26/01/2015

Initially Here for Beer & F-Words, later Littritscher, Logos & Lash Comb - WQ#170

Right Queops, before life interrupts me again, and puts spokes in my wheels. and totally before WQ#171 (which is round the corner I can see it from here and it's looking good) - points & table after WQCLS13 Game 8.
Once more BRAZIL managed to leave the others trailing in their dust but not by much. BallZ* have apparently decided that it's time to step to the plate and f***orget the Streichergebnisse. Let's Drop The Ball could not follow last week's win with another top spot but hey, 4 games still to play, who knows...
Newbies Here for Beer (now: Here for Nuts) had Yogi and left me 3 topics on Thursday of which I have chosen a nice one. No, really ;)  Alas, they never sent me a mail so I can't let them know which one... Should be fun on Thursday. Girls, if you read this - get in touch by mail or fb message and I'll tell you :)
We have 4 tables left (or had, on Thursday night) - phone Oscar's if you want one.
I am looking forward to WQ#171, and to seeing (some of) you.. till then, have a good one!

1. DAQ***** 84
2. Cannonballs* 77,5
3. Fietscherings**** 76
4. Fantastic Four or Five 70
5. Let's Get Quizzical 69,5
6. Pünktchen & Arno 68,5
7. Amazing Graces* 66
8. Die smarten Schnitzel 64,5
9. MYJK 52,5
10. The Hobbits 46
11. Here for Beer 42,5



No comments: