06/07/2014

America, fuck yeah!, muffin breakers & the beautiful game - WQ#144

T'was fun, lovely night with oldies and newbies. Congrats to Fietscherings*** on the 4th victory this season, CL is getting REEAAAAAALLY exciting now, only 1 point gap at the top.. SUSPENSSSSSSE :D
Congrats also to never-met-before newbies The Deutschbags - first night, second place!! Impressive!
Last congrats to Pünktchen & Arno who, if memory serves me, got their bestestest ever score since they started and are now catching up with Quizzicals.

Yogi - Jörg's Devils. Send me at least 3 suggestions for your favourite topics, by Monday 5pm at the latest. If I don't get any, I will pick all 3 rounds myself ;)
Looking forward to WQ#145, almost as much as to the footie on Tuesday

1. Fietscherings*** 94,5
2. The Deutschbags 91,5
3. DAQ**** 88
4. CannonballZ* 88
5. Pünktchen & Arno 80,5
6. Graces* 79
7. Let's Get Quizzical 78
8. Happy Chickens 65,5
9. Jörg's Angels 59,5
10. Jörg's Devils 43,5


No comments: