30/05/2014

Coming next.. or not?

As mentioned a few times, and explained last night, the next few weeks will see some irregular quiz dates and whether we'll have a quiz or not pretty much depends on the number of teams we'll get together.
Below is the current book. I have left out anyone who hasn't explicitely confirmed their attendance, with the exception of the Trusty Three. And ART for next week.




The last regular quiz is WSQ (that's Wilde Sober Quiz ) #141 on Thursday 5 June.

Once the Football World Cup starts we have to hand over the back bar to the fans of the beautiful game (and I count myself amongst them). We do however have the option of moving the quiz to Wednesday nights, at least for WSQ #142 and WQ #143. Since that would mean I'd have to cancel my Wednesday evening classes, Wednesday quizzes will only take place IF WE GET ENOUGH TEAMS. Otherwise we'll have a wee summer break till 3 July. I need to know at least one week in advance for #142 and #143 or I'll call them off, teach, and enjoy the footie.

For the next few weeks at least, if you're not on the list PLEASE PHONE OSCAR WILDE and reserve a table. That goes for all teams, regular or visiting. I will be checking the book every few days and update here.

Watch this space to see if quizzes are on or off. Optionally check the facebook group.

No comments: