20/01/2013

Language, dear....

Bit late to the party but I have a lot of non-quiz related things to ponder at the moment...
Points for what happened to be the bestest quiz in a long while here, as well as the CL table with yet another DAQ win and a vague idea as to who might be the next champions.. then again, we still have 2 rounds to play :D
Thanks again to all teams who were entertained and entertaining in equal measure, wonderfully well behaved, and knowledgeable (long time since I met anyone who knew Lindisfarne :)).. and of course you can come back, Bernd & Die Brötchen and Schwaadphone Asses.. I would be delighted :)
Book's still largely empty (guckst du unten), and all 3 rounds are mine since Moose failed to send me their Yogi ... leaves the field wide open :)
Photos will be up as soon as I have the time to sort & 'shop them... probably first on FB.
See some of you Thursday, and others some other time :)


No comments: