08/01/2012

Reservations

Here's the current 'book' for the start of CL season 3.. if you're on the list, sit back, relax, and turn up in time.
As for reservations - if you want on the list please PHONE THE OSCAR WILDE. Same goes for teams who want to bring a 'second string'.. DO NOT SEND ME MAILS, especially not a day or so before the quiz. I don't regularly check the quiz mail address, I don't know if there are tables available, and I can't put you in the book until I get to the Oscar's on Thursday nights.
Same goes for cancellations - if you have a table and can't make it for whatever reason - PLEASE LET THE OSCAR WILDE STAFF KNOW THAT THE TABLE IS AVAILABLE AGAIN (I will make sure the information gets processed better this year :)
That said... looking forward to the challenge that is CL season 3 - for you and me alike ;)














See you soon.

No comments: