15/07/2011

We're gettin' the band back together

22 hours later.. and while residual alcohol still makes memory of Ye Wilde Quiz #2 somewhat hazy (I went 'fishing' afterwards, till past 6am.. defo getting too old for this **** :) and I have to look at the photos to remember .. this much I can tell you.
IT WAS BLOODY FUN!!!!
Good to see 'old hands', and new contenders (or pretenders? :) .. and potential future additions to our merry quiz gang. And almost no need for green hats ;) and SUCH FUN (soz, I'm watching to much 'Miranda').. anyroad, thanks again to all for a brilliant night, I really did enjoy myself (and you ;)
Points and photos (oh so many ;) up here Sunday-ish, and maybe the odd link and leftover remark...
For now have an excellent weeekend, I intend to sleepalot and then watch Hansa get their first 3 points in the 2. Bundesliga.
Yep, footie season is back ;)
Which reminds me - Hertha is very much next week's Yogi ... außer ihr sagt mir bis Montag  Abend doch noch was anderes ;)

See you - all or some - on 21 July for Ye Wilde Quiz #3.
Such fun!!!

No comments: