22/10/2008

Evil lurks

...just around the corner... I've accumulated enough spooky tunes, gruesome pictures and stomach-churning questions to last us until next year Halloween.
BUT
I haven't had the time yet to make 'em into something resembling a quiz.
I have, however, had the time to make a pretty poster :)

So this is the official invitation to this year's
Halloween Quiky.
Thursday 30 October. 8pm. Kilkenny.
Be on time, I have games planned and will therefore start earlier than usual.
Dare to be dreadful - if you turn up in style (and costume) you'll get bonus points... (and no, a BurgerKing paper hat does not count)

BTW - I'm obviously not telling you where I found the pictures and questions. If you're interested in the music tho - you'll find a link to a great blog with (not just) spooky tunes over on the dark side ... if you want some the easy way, bring a stick tomorrow...

No comments: