13/09/2008

I'll be your substitute, whenever you want me...

As mentioned somewhere before, your faithful quizmiz is going to enjoy a week off. In the land of bad weather, worse food and catastrophic football. Still...

In her absence the Furchtbaren Vier (or was that the Furchtlosen Fünf?) have taken over the show and Quiky #256 on 18 September will be presented by Frankee & seine Pariser.



Judging by the first glimpses last night I can only say - f***, I wish I could cancel my holidays!!!
They will make up their own questions (and if they've learned anything in the last few months, their answers too), will bring their own pictures and maybe their own nuts. They will also deal with any possible visiting muppets. And hand out their own yellow and red cards :)

Same rules apply (i.e. 6 max per team, 1st & 2nd prize, number of rounds) BUT unlike the regular Thursday night mayhem, this show is rumoured to start on time (according to QM Frankee the kick-off time is 8.02pm)

So what are you waiting for? Book a table now or be as sorry as I am for missing the probably funniest of all quizzes.

Good luck lads & lasses, have fun and remember - I WANT VIDEO FOOTAGE!!!

No comments: